Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Do-sies week 6 and a Freebie

Hi there!!

This is me again, LOL

I will keep it short today, but I want to show you my Do-sies for week 6, this week you have to do a layout with your hobbies, and if you participate and upload your layout at DSO you can get a mini kit for Free, this week made for Livia and it's beautiful!!, you can check it out here.

I love baking, I bake cakes, cookies, muffins, biscuits and breads, everything from sweet to salty, Love baking so much that my hubby got about 20 pounds after been married with me, LOL, also I love make desserts, and my little girl is always happy when I bake and try every one of them.



I have a new Freebie for you, another quick page for the Classy kit, Thanks Shannon!!. Please don't share the link to the freebie, send your friends here, have a great day and Enjoy!!





3 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you, so pretty.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Sherrie said...

Toot! Toot! Chugging through on the DSO blog train. :-) Those baked goods look so yummy!