Tuesday, August 21, 2007



Happy Tuesday!


Yesterday I had all day working in a new kit, my husband called Stars and Stripes, and he was very pleased with it, and me too!


But I had all day busy with that and today I am going to play with my little Princess, but before I leave the computer for today I post the second part of papers for Beautuful Red Kit and remember if you send me something that you had use the papers I will be sending you a link for the download of the alphabet, charms, brads and a tab.


Here is the link:

Download Expired!
And please leave a comment, I love to read you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh I just discovered your site today and I missed this freebie, I'm sorry. I love the colors. Is there any chance you will be releasing it again?
I downloaded the Pink Nature kit and it's beautiful. Thank you very much. You are very talented.