Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Tuesday

Hello!!



I been all day outside, I spent all my morning and part of the afternoon shopping, I got a new digital camera and a lot of toys (of course), I feel that they are taking up all my house, and my house it's really good size house (3300 sq ft) every room where I am there are toys, books, stuffed animals, blocks, dolls.... my girl is just 22 months and we are already getting toys for her 2nd birthday! Soon my house will be more a toy store than a house...



However I love to see her face with every new toy, she has a little people city and I enjoy seeing her playing!




Well I didn't have time to create something, I do it tonight so tomorrow will be freebie time, for now I just want to show you some previews of my work, I really hope that you like it,

I call this celebration, and includes 6 solid
cardstock, 18 patterned papers, flowers, tags, buttons, eyelets, satin ribbon, satin bows, staples and a complete alpha, I may include more alphas...














And this one my husband called Stars and Stripes, my inspiration was a picture from the ARMY were He had his uniform on, and includes solid cardstock, patterned papers, photocorners, brads, clips, photoprongs, tabs, alphas and journal boxes, some of the paper has the aged look, I am very pleased with this kit.



1 comment:

Scrapnladybug said...

I love the stars and stripes, great color combination! :)