Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I am back with a Freebie

Hello ladies!!

I am back home, I spent some days visiting my family and for sure that was a great time for my husband and me but my little one wasn't sure of them and spent the whole week stick to my arm, finally she got sick and feeling bad, but as soon as we got home and she played again with her toys and watched cartoons as she normally do, she was just fine. We celebrate her first birthday party over there we got to see all the family, eat good food and cake and spent some fun time with them and my friends.

Today I will receive the new entertainment center that my husband just got for our TV room, I know it is pretty nice I am just wondering how I will take him out of there when the new furniture is here....


Also I am getting ready for my girl's second party, with her family from here and some friends, I have to get all the food I don't want to cook and then have to clean for when everyone gets here, so I am looking my options.

Last but no least I have a Freebie for you,I call it new, noting else came to my mind, it's kind of bright, includes 4 papers with a really nice texture that I just got, I hope you like it and I think I have to start working with pastels.


Special thanks to LB creations!

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Thank you!!