Thursday, October 25, 2007

Update and Freebie!

Many things had happen lately, my husband is had the ok from his Doctor, so he is coming back to his old schedule, I will miss him so much.... My computer is faster and pretty cool but I need to play a little more so I will know better vista, today I install some of the styles in PSE and they work good so I made a freebie for you.

My baby will be two this Saturday and we'll have a Birthday party for her, we had gotten more than 30 gifts! you think she will be happy?? and we have save another bunch for Christmas, since she can't have all of them at once, I had clean the house and tonight I am going shopping for last things for her party, we didn't invite lots of people just family and some friends.

And my bad news are that one of my chihuahua puppy's left the house this morning, I went outside and look for it, but is not any where close, I had been screaming and calling for her name and not answer, I wish she come back, even if it seems impossible. :(

And time for the freebie, coasters made from chipboard, wood and glitter, enjoy!
Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake and Scrapgirls!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com