Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged 2X, new layouts and a Fabulous freebie!!

And well, who hasn't, I couldn't scape, LOL, and get tagged twice, Thanks Nikki and Digilover, lol, and so here we go



RULES

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.





1. I got married with my husband after three weeks as his girlfriend and two months after meeting him. And yet it is the best decision that I made in my life.



2. I worked for almost 4 years as a Assistant Principal in a University and I have a Master's Degree in Education.



3. Also I have a Degree in Public Accounting and another one as Interior decorator, you didn't know that ah?, lol.



4. I am not obsessive but I have to wash my hands after touching almost anything.



5. I can write in mirror image. Yes! Any word, any text, English and Spanish, Anything!



6. I decide to give up eating meat as a personal choice, not because of health reasons.



7. I love shopping, can go every day, and (Hubby don't read this) I have a secret crush on Brendan Frasier, no so secret after all I have all his movies, lol.



Now my 7:



1. Tina

2. Christina

3. Alice

4. Darlenne

5. ???

6 and 7 ???



And so let's continue...



I made two layouts, I just love how this turn out, can't stop looking, lol, so I am showing off, my baby girl and my newest kit Summer Fun..



And if you cannot read here is the text of this layout:



Mama the trees are so far away.

Yes, Honey the trees are far away

Mama, the clouds are so so far away

Yes, Honey the clouds are so so far away

Honey, you are so smart

I know!!



She is so funny, and always come up with something like that, makes me laugh any time.


And my kit Summer Fun, the paper packs, element packs are in the store now and some of them have an introductory price, so get them now, or get the bundle pack, this contains all the packs and is priced with over 50% off savings, of the already good prices...






And More layouts, this cutie is from Chrisitna, and just look how awesome is the freebie that she made for us...



Ok, now the freebie, Beautiful quick page made for Christina, with my Summer Fun kit, Please if you download leave a message and visit her blog too, and have fun with the quick page!






11 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Hey Luisa, just been reading your last few blogs, your new ct have done some real cute layouts with your new kit, your kit looks fab btw
hugs

Kim B said...

AWWW_ now that's love at first sight girl! you look GLOWING in that photo! And not *obsessive*- hahahahaha- Ok we'll leave that one- tee hee. NO I had no idea you were a qualified Interior decorator!- WOOOOT! AWESOME!
Love the LO's!!
sending hugs and a ttoooottt tooot

Darlene Haughin said...

Very intersting facts, Luisa! Candee!! Just popping in to let you know I saw your "You've Been Tagged" comment on my blog and I WILL respond... after my TWO GRADUATES finish out their ceremony today (and big party on Saturday). Have a great day, hun!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thank you for the Boy Time mini! :)

fun "random facts" about you. :)

Andrea said...

Love getting to know you better! You've got talent girl!! And wow that IS love at first sight!! You're a cute couple!

LOVE your designs!! You ROCK!!! I snagged your DLADay stuff today! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

You are SOOOO pretty!!!! I love getting to know you and your blog is awesome! Love your new layouts!!! Love your kits, too - very PRETTY!!!!

TOOT-TOOT going through the blog train today - come visit me for a freebie!

Unknown said...

Just passin' thru on the DSO blog train... Love the LO's they are so precious! Enjoyed reading your facts.

TitanThirteen said...

This is awesome, thanks!
And your daughter is too cute for her own good!! lol :o)

verabear said...

Lovely layouts and a fun kit! :)

Unknown said...

I love those layouts! And the free quickie is GORGEOUS!!!

I cant believe you gave up meat! I find that MORE shocking then getting married that quick! LOL.

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you for your part on the boy kit! I love all of it!