Friday, June 27, 2008

NEW Memory Box from Bunny!! And FREEBIE!!

Keeping short today

Bunny made those awesome templates for memory boxes, they are so cool, that I just made my first hybrid project, YAY!! I used my Earthy Blues kit and then just decorate with brads, eyelets, flowers and ribbon, I love it! and looks like hubby too, because as soon as I finished he put it besides his bed, lol!!




And here are the templates they are CU!! So you can make your own boxes to sell too!!, you can check the templates here or in the picture and go to Bunny's blog because she has a beautiful freebie for you!!
I had some time when I came back from vacations and made these layouts, that's my little lady!! I had to color her nails when she's sleeping, otherwise she won't let me, but she was all happy when she wake up and spent the day saying 'Ohh, Sooo Preeetyyyy!!' LOL..
And this one is simply me, LOL...
And of course if I blog I have to give you a freebie, I mean you deserve it!! LOL, so I made this Brag Book page with the Classy kit, I love BB so you will probably will be looking a lot of this in your future!! LOL

Please, If you download leave a comment, I really appreciate when you do it!! Enjoy!!


3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 01:50am, NY 03:50am, UK 08:50am, OZ 06:50pm]).

* Lee said...

Thanks SO MUCH!!! This is Quite Cute! :D

Anonymous said...

ty so much for sharing these. They are just beautiful and very appreciated.