Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Site, Challenge, Layout and Freebie!!



Hi Everybody!!





LOL, I sound like my daughter, OMG! How is that the time past so fast, We are in July already, did you celebrate?? Of course you did!! Did you take lots of pictures?? At DSO we have the perfect deal for you! Our mega kit is coming back to be a gift for you if you complete all the challenges, That is sooo great!! I know you wanted back so go and check to our all new DSO!!



This is Traditional Independence DSO Mega Kit, Is awesome!! HUGE!! This is my contribution to the mega..
Papers
Elements

Quick Pages




And check the new Blog because we have a challenge up, It's called DO-sies, and this week is all about you!! We want to know where you live, all the girls at DSO participate and make layouts about the place where they live, you have to see them, they are some really amazing places, I made my layout about my hometown in Mexico, which got to say I didn't have to many pictures of it, but promes when I go over there I am pretty sure to take lots of them, LOL


So this is the place where I was born and raise, and is funny how you don't think in your own place like WOW!, but until you are away...

And if you went last week to DSO and have problems to open, let me tell you that we had problems, but Bunny resolve them all and now you can check the all new DSO!!,

Gallery

Forum

Store

You'll have to register again, BUT this site is amazing!! and to celebrate we are going to have a BLOG PARTY!! and a Huge sale!!



I made a layout for LPand3Dogs, for her new kit Emily, it's going to be SOON at DSO, this kit is soo beautiful, check it out, and this is my layout!!

It's click able, so you can let me some love!!LOL


And I try not to have so looong posts, but didn't do it, LOL, I try again next time, and Thanks to get all the way here, I have a Freebie for you, another Brag Book Page, This one was made for Christina from my CT, Thanks Christina!! please leave a comment if you download and Enjoy!!








2 comments:

Beth said...

THANKS so much for the great BB page Luisa!!!!!! LOVE it!!! Your layout is too cute.... love how she's reaching out of the frame... very cool. Your part of the MEGA is GREAT! Love what you did!

LouCeeCreations said...

Hey Luisa, how are you doing, thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm so glad I have come over to visit you as not only do I get to pick up your lovely bb page but found out about the sale tomorrow, Wow where will I start lol!
The mega kit looks great, and your designs for it look fabulous.