Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Products and Mini Kit Freebie!!


Hello!!


How a pretty busy week!!


I have been trying to blog since Wednesday and it's almost Sunday, Gosh!! Hate procrastination!! However I have to show you the new kits in My Store!
But first I have to answer this, I have been tagged for so long and I am so sorry that I can't answer before... Ok, ok, My friend Darlenne from DSO tagged me with this.


Why I love to work at home, first because I got to spend lots and lots of time with my little one, they grow up so fast, and time fly, so I want to spend the most quality time that I can, besides she is so smart that I prefer teach her, and playing with her. She has so much curiosity and is exploring all the time, so I simply have fun when I am with her. I got to bake, well I don't like to cook much, but I love to bake and staying at home means when hubby or my little one want something special I can bake right away.
I can get up late and come directly to the computer in PJ's or stay laaaaaaaaaaaaate at night if I need/want to work on something, I can put my own schedule, if I need finish something I can stay all the time that I need, if I simply don't want or can't I can turn off the computer and that's ok. I don't have a boss looking checking on me all the time. Oh and my husband has a complicated schedule, he has two jobs and I really enjoy spend his days off together.

So that is, I think, LOL, I love to hear what other WAHM can tell me about it, so I am going to tag Bunny, Nikki and Tina.


I amde a layout!! I used KimB's kit Soft and Sweet at DSO. Just look at my daugther face!! What can I say I am her Mom!!, LOL



And I told you this was a busy week, I put three new kits in the store!!! That is a first for me!


Nothing better then be in contact with Nature. Nothing better then feel the breeze in a summery Day. With wonderful colors that remember a beautiful day of summer, it will be your favorite for sure.
I really hope you love it!! And remember it will be in sale only the first week in the store!!

And My first layout with this kit!!

My Man

A kit dedicated to him, with wonderful colors and elements to enhance any picture of your man..

My Man In Blue

A kit dedicated to him, with wonderful colors and elements to enhance any picture of your man, this time in BLUE!!..

And I have a Mini kit Freebie for you, I can only imagine all the wonderful times that you have this summer and the bunch of pictures you must had taken, so I made this mini kit for you, so you can scrap right away all those fabulous pictures of yours. I want to see your layouts!! please send me links where I can see them!! Oh and remember don't share the link, send your friends here for the freebie, please leave a comment if you download and Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome freebie! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Un grand merci de Bretagne au bord de l'Océan...

Sunny1972 said...

thank you love the colours you have used I also like the flourish!

Nani said...

Sweet mini kit! Thank you!! :)

Nani said...

Sweet mini kit - Thank you!

I love "My Man!" MY man is a burgundy type guy, but I could recolor a few of the elements and mix the burgundy and blue, hmm... (Making ANOTHER note on my wish lisT!)