Sunday, December 21, 2008

Layouts and a FREEBIE

I wanted to show you a couple of layouts that I did, this first one I used a template from Mistycato, available as a freebie in her blog, the papers and elements are from my kit Summer Fun. And my little one making funny faces, I have plenty of pictures to blackmail her when she is older and want to get her way, LOL!!!


And in the second layout I used Toadally Cute frame by Mistycato, and a brown paper, I have been wanting this paper for months and in any of the kits that I have is included, so I made it myself.

And In the hope that you can use it, I made it a freebie for you, Enjoy!!

Special thanks to KimB Designs

My freebies are Personal Use Only, if you download leave a comment, they make my day and don't give the link away, send your friends here to download.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cool!!

MemoryKeeper said...

Basic supplies always come in handy, thanks for sharing! Your layouts are completely inspiring!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have a piece of brown bag paper!! Thank you so much!!