Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Favorite Dreams Christmas Time Freebie

Did you had a Good Christmas??? I had a Great Christmas and my family too.

My husband and I get up at 7:00 Am, and Alysa wasn't awake yet, LOL and like little kids we went and wake her up, to go and open gifts, hahaha, but it was so worthed, she was so happy with her presents, her favorite was the horse, she has been all about the wild wild west lately, she tell us she is a cowgirl, at first she was all scared of the little horse, but in a little while not anymore and now she loves it, and the horse is around the house all day long.



I got a very nice present too, DH got me a Cricut, which is AWESOME!!, lol, he got me some packages of shapes and letters too, so I could use it right away, and I already made a couple of cards for him.

I am starting a new project, for if you don't know I am not selling anymore, but I still loving designing, last month I made a couple of Photo books and it took a lot of work finding matching pieces or making them, simply a regular scrap kit is NOT enough to make 30 or 40 layouts, so my project is this, I will choose a swatch to work with, which I already did and I will be making different packages during the next year, hopefully a lot, I maybe even make two swatches, will see, you will have a set of papers, elements, embellishments, alphabet, etc, for each season, probably more than one, the case is at the end you will have a MEGA KIT, with lots of papers and elements that will complement each other. The only thing that you have to do is come back for the different packages and leave a comment when you download, if you want you can leave a suggestion of what you want included, You can tell me what you think of my new project and I hope to see you soon.




My freebies are Personal Use Only, if you download leave a comment, they make my day and don't give the link away, send your friends here to download.

5 comments:

Sue said...

TY so much! I love your idea. Have a happy new year.

Crops said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR LUISAAAAAAAA!!!!

Ariana said...

Hi! I love the fun idea for creating a color scheme and going with it all year.

Lois B said...

I think it is a wonderful idea. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful christmas papers!