Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!



I hope your life gets full of blessings and you and your beautiful families have a wonderful year.



I have a gift for you, the first one of 2009!! I hope you like it, It's a paper pack that will be included with the Favorite Dreams Kit, and it's called New Year, you know the same swatch and a big kit, keep coming for more parts of this kit.





My freebies are Personal Use Only, if you download leave a comment, they make my day and don't give the link away, send your friends here to download.

8 comments:

mitch1066 said...

the first new years papers i've liked...thanks!!A lot of people seem to for dark papers for new years.I much prefer yours ,they seem full of energy like i imagine a new years celebration should be:)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and thankyou for the fab papers. They look great.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the New Year post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful papers! I like the a lot!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh These are wonderful papers!!! Thank you so much for your generosity... I can't wait to see more of your work. THANK YOU

Anonymous said...

WOW...thanks for the great papers. They really catch your eye and will look great with new years photos. Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

thank you for the great papers!

Anonymous said...

awesome papers.....many thanks