Monday, January 12, 2009

Wrinkled Freebie

Did you already check KimB's January grab bag, if you hadn't do it now, it's full of beautiful tools and it will be up until Friday midnight only

Also because our freebie comes from here, LOL

How was your weekend, mine was pretty good, hubby took me to a date Saturday, we used to have a lot of dates, but some time ago we just stopped and I needed so much, first we went to the craft store (well, of course, that is my type of date, LOL) and he got me the tools for my Cricut, and also some embellishments for my collection, and then we went for lunch, it was so nice spend a little grown-up time.





If you think that I forget our project, oh no! I been really busy, but I still here and "working" on it, and my freebie for you today Wrinkled papers, hope you really like them and remember if you create a layout, I'd love to see it.


My freebies are Personal Use Only, if you download leave a comment, they make my day and don't give the link away, send your friends here to download.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Date??? What's a 'date?' LOL! 4 kids later and my husband and I don't get out on too many of those.... hee hee hee.... Just stopping by to say 'hello.' HUGS to ya!

Yvonne said...

thanks for the gorgeous papers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Papers Only post on Jan. 15, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Susie said...

I just stopped by to tell you I saw your layout you did on KimB's blog with her Hearty Tarty Kit and it was gorgeous!! Your little girl's smile is priceless! And thank you for these wrinkled papers and your Christmas papers!! Have a nice day!

Kim B said...

LOL at Beth's comments AGAIN! hahahaha- popping in to say a hi and LOVE the papers!!

mwah mwah

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these gorgeous papers - just love the colours - Hugs - Maggy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.