Friday, January 2, 2009

Late Post and Freebie

Hi there, a bit late today.


I spent my day cleaning and putting away all the Christmas stuff, it's so easy to put it out, but so difficult to put everything in, after several hours cleaning my living and dinning looks good again.


And I have another freebie for you, this is a Word Art, Christmas time and new year's too, and they match the Favorite Dreams colors..


Thanks for all your comments!!
I will come back tomorrow with some elements for the New Year's papers.

My freebies are Personal Use Only, if you download leave a comment, they make my day and don't give the link away, send your friends here to download.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 11:39pm] - 03 Jan [NY 02:39am, UK 07:39am, OZ 06:39pm] ).