Sunday, April 6, 2008

Download a Day at DSO!! and Freebie





Well, lol, How are you, I have been busy, busy, busy, next week I will take a bit of vacations, oh my! let me tell you, It's my Birthday!! Yes, the 18, so you can leave me a comment to say Happy Birthday if you like!, lol,


Well First, I put some products in my store, so please check them out, they are a good price and had I mentioned that all my products pass for quality check, so you can be sure that any of my products that you buy is not gonna have any strikes or is going to be bad in any way, so when you buy any of my products you are getting the best quality available.


I just put this cute Brag Book set in the store, It's made with My Sweet Valentines Kit, but obviously you can use it any time of the year, so go to my store and check really well my products, I am adding every week so keep checking them.

And I want to share with you this layout that I made with my part of the Desert Winds mega to DSO, I call it Me, Myself and I, lol.




And Today in the Download a Day at DSO will be part of my contribution, I am not sure if is going to be the papers or the elements, but go to the forum to get more information and I tell you a clue, It's in my store and it's for Free!!, remember that if for any reason you miss a part of the kit, you can buy the kit at the end of the month, so don't worry but go to DSO and get your fix....




And don't forget to answer to Tina & myself CT call, We are only receiving applications Thu the 10th so do it now!! and if you go because you like my stuff be sure to put it in the email that you send, remember that you will get all my kits for free to play I mean Work with them, lol.
And now for the freebie, a couple of frames that coordinate with my sweet valentines in the store, please leave a comment and Enjoy!!

Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute frames Luisa! thankyou bunches!

and good luck with your CT call