Friday, April 25, 2008

Name this Kit Contest, Sale and Freebie!!

Hello!!, long time without say hi!!

First of anything, My vacations were really good!!, Love Sea World, I went to see all the shows, I feed the dolphins and touch them, I feed the sea lions and seals, and have dinner with the whales!!, I spent such wonderful weekend, My family came from Mexico and went to have lunch with them, I really wish I could have spent more time with them, but gotta say anytime with them is good!!


And I have a CONTEST

NAME THIS KIT

I made this kit, and I think it came out pretty good, I am proud of myself, LOL, It's just that I can't find the perfect name for this one. I ask around to my hubby but does not have idea what I want. So this is your chance to get this Kit for free!! If you like it, think in a appropriate name for it, I don't know can be something funny, earthy, romantic, etc. Really, really don't know.

Think in the name and leave a comment here or in the Forum at DSO with your email so I can communicate with you and I will be choosing from the suggestions, The person that have the name chosen will win the kit for FREE!!, so Hurry and get me some names, LOL.

Avobe all the papers and below all the elements...


And For this weekend only I am having a sale of all my products, so check my store!!

And now for the freebie!! A piece of Name this kit, as soon as this kit has a name it will go here, so I really hope you like it and you come to play with me! Please leave a comment and enjoy!!

P.s. I have my little one sleeping in my left arm and can just type with one hand, so I better go now...

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty, Luisa! My suggestion is
Uptown. Maybe Uptown Girl.

I love "Name that kit" contests!

Dracowin said...

Love the new kit! The first name that comes to mind is Retro Blues.

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

Awesome colors, wonderful kit...I was thinking of

:::Spring Frost::::

Have a Happy Scrapin' Day, TragedyScrapinAnne
**LO Designer**Designer Services at MSS!**

Unknown said...

My first thought is Victorian Blue. It is a lovely kit.

vivian said...

My suggestions:

VIVA
Blue Roman or Roman Blue

Maria said...

The first thing that I thought of was "Parisian Blue". Beautiful kit!

Anonymous said...

I immediately thought of Blue Monday

Anonymous said...

My immediate thought was Blue Monday

Anonymous said...

I thought ...
"Alysa's Palace" - she looks like a classy liddle princess LOL :oD
Debdenewbie

Anonymous said...

Emperor's Elegance

Beautiful Kit!
bygodsdesign at clearwire dot net

Kerri said...

My first thoughts were of the gem stones "turquoise", so how about
Turquoise Gems or Turquoise pebbles
or Precious Turquoise

What ever you end up calling it, it is a GREAT and BEAUTIFUL kit!
Hugs
Kerri

Anonymous said...

TOOT TOOT!!!love your new kit Luisa. Will have to give a name some thought and come back or I'll post it over at DSO if I come up with something

andria said...

how about Aqua Dreams, or frosted floral dots:-)thanks for such a beautiful kit..love the colours..hugz from oz

missy said...

so very pretty! my suggestion is "Sky". The blue makes me think of the sky. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I just love the colors here! I saw the little "hope" tag and thought "Treasured Tomorrows" I know it is a contradiction, but, I had to share.

~HS said...

The kit looks divine, and it's cool, then there's the brown that is now making me want a dove bar.

Divine Cocoa

Now I'm heading to my cupboard to get a cup of mint hot cocoa (since I'm out of dove bars).

Joy said...

I love the colors, this color combo is what I have in my living room!
"Fantastic Elegance" is what popped into my mind when I looked at it. I think the kit is fantastic! And it has a beautiful elegance about it.

Life's a Blogg said...

I would call it "Godiva Blues" because Godiva make the best chocolate in the world....and this is such an elegant kit.

Unknown said...

Parlor Blues
Reminds me of a formal living room....
Very Pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! How about choco-breeze?? Reminds me of chocolate and a summery warm day.:)

Nani said...

The first thing that same to mind was "Chocolate at Poolside" (It seems t have had the same effect on me as Rachel!) But after looking a bit more, I suggest "Icy Cappuccino."

Maybe I'm just thirsty! LOL

It's a beautiful kit!! :)

(chroniclesofnani@gmail.com)

Unknown said...

Just passin' thru on the DSO blog train.... Beautiful kit Luisa! I saw the little hope and my first thought was 'Cherish' or maybe 'Cherished Memories'

Kim B said...

OOOOH girl now that is STUNNNING!!!
WOW WOW WOW- LOVE it!!!
hee hee, you going to have a good time choosing a name- there are some really good ones here!

Tooting through on the train-
HUGS