Thursday, May 1, 2008

Name this kit contest, New products, CT and a Freebie






First of anything....





Thanks for participate in my contest!! I am trilled with all the answers and the Beautiful Names that everyone suggested, was soooo difficult find one, when you have so many and so good. Finally I decided for one so we have a winner!!






Kathy Griffith suggested Earthy blues, and I feel it goes really well.





But don't worry I have a SURPRISE for all of you that participate in the contest, I will be sending an e-mail with a 12X12" quick page from the kit, so you can use it for you layouts, and I have a preview so if you didn't let your email, please send me an email at luisazoraida@sbcglobal.net, so I can send it to you, I have already some but check your profile and if it's not there please send me an email so I can send this gift to you!!







Here is the preview















And Here is the new kit, that just made it to the store!!





Earthy Blues



This is a wonderful spring time kit with colors from mother Earth and the sky above. This kit will accentuate picture you have of that special person enjoying the outdoors.

Kit Includes 18 papers (3Solid and 15Textured and Pattern papers)


4 bows, 2 Knotted ribbons, 1 line of buttons, 2 doodles, 3 flowers, 1 mat, 1 stitching, 4 frames
1 journal strip, 1 tag and 1 tie.




This kit is going to be in SALE the first week in the store so you can get it here.
I love this kit so much, that I got some mojo and make this Brag Book too, Includes 10 Brag Book pages. All pages are in png format, all you have to do is pop your pictures and send to print or share online. You can find them Here.



And I like to present my CT, I am so proud of the girls, Christina and Alice, Thanks for be part of my Creative Team, Their work is beautiful and they are so talented!! they are creating right now QP's that I will offer in my blog soon, so keep checking back for them.
And for the FREEBIE
I have a add on to the EARTHY BLUES kit, you can download and remember to leave a comment and Enjoy!!


Special Thanks to Studio Ra and Scrapgirls!!

1 comment:

Nani said...

Thank you for the gift in my DSO mailbox! Tis kit is really wonderful! I will still think of earthy chocolate or coffee when I look at it! And now it's making me want chocolate again! LOL