Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day with TWO FREEBIES!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

How are you celebrating???, I am not sure what I am going to do, but hubby said he is going to take breakfast to bed for me, and we will have dinner at Olive Garden, which I love so I am really happy, my gift will have to wait, he ask me what I wanted so I told hem that I like to have the new equipment for the Wii, he gave me the wii a year ago and we almost never use it, but this new thing has special features like help you to do balance in yoga, and yeah I LOVE YOGA, I am not good, yet, hehehe, but maybe with the time. I already have a gift for my mom and cards, I had just receive one for my MIL, pretty, well, my mom wanted celebrate today, since Latin mother's day is May 10Th but I told her have to wait till tomorrow so we can celebrate altogether.


And off the topc, well not to much, look at this faboulos layouts created by my Creative Team, this girls have me in AWWW, I can not believe how pretty their pages are!!


This first one was created for Christina, love this layout, look that beautiful face!! That baby is CUTE!! (Makes me want a new baby too!!) and she used my kit Earthy Blues.




This is for Christina too, LOVE the work that she did on this one!! she tooks great pictures too!!


This one is for Alice, another beautiful baby, look at that adorable face!! awww, Girls you are amazing!!

And well, coming back to the mom's topic, I create this page for my mom, she is a WONDERFUL WOMAN, she is very strong and loving person, you know the kind of favorithe Aunt, favorite sister, etc. I love my mom and I create a template for this page, so you can create your own page, I LOVE to see your pages, make one with your favorite mom, your own mom, a friend, sister, yourself and please share with me!! Link is below.

And I used my template again to make this page of my hubby and I, I know I don't have many layouts of him and me together, but for real I don't have many pictures of us together, most of the time I take the pictures that's why you can see lots of my little one or hubby's even the house but not me!! lol, This one is for last year in the birthday of my niece and nephew, I said I was going to scrap them since, and never did, this one was for last September I think, that's how behind I am with my pictures!! LOL.

And here it is the template, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE share your layouts with me I love to see what you create. And leave a comment please, love to hear what you think!!

Download Expired, you can find it in my Store

And since I have been absent for so long I have another gift for you, to celebrate Mother's Day this Wonderful page that Christina create for us, using my kit Earthy Blues, That you can still find in my store, only at DSO!! Please leave a comment and say thanks to Christina too.


Special Thanks to Scrapgirls, Kim b's, Studio Ra, and Atomic cupcake.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog - thanks for the freebies - your new kit is BEAUTIFUL!

Nani said...

Great template, thank you! :)

I love the kissing pic of you and hubby! A sweet kissing pic just screams LOVE!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Anonymous said...

Love the LOs your CT did for you of your new kit - really wonderful!!!

that is such a sweet LO of you and your hubbie. I'm like you - always the one behind the camera so I have very few photos of me and my hubbie together as well.

Hope you had a great Mother's Day!!!!

janedoe said...

thank you so much luisa for these freebies. i purchased your kit recently but have got to find some time and whip up something with them but i loved the color scheme which is why it attracted me to it.

txbubbles said...

Coming through on the train! I love the LO of you and your husband! Very sweet!
Have a great day!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Aww, you are so sweet! Thank you for the flattery. :) I agree by the way, I can never seem to find any photos of hubby and I together... always behind the darn camera. Glad that everyone likes what we did, that kit is so beautiful.

Unknown said...

great freebies girl. that qp is gorgeous!