Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Products, and Freebie

I am a bad blogger


I am a bad blogger


I am a bad blogger


I have been repeating to myself and trying to blog every single day, but something always come up and I don't have time, well have been so long that I have a lot of things to tell you...



First we have New Designers at DSO!! They are Andrea, Beth Boo, Doodle, Livia y RCMama. These girls ROCK!! They have new designs that you can see son in the store and RCMama has already a kit in the store, so check it out!!.


And I got new products in the store, this week I will be having the whole set, but for now you can enjoy with SUMMER FUN, my new line of products, awesome colors, perfect for those outdoor pictures, and you can find....



Summer Fun Solid Paper Pack

Basic Solid Textured papers to include in your collection and as part of the Summer Fun. Happy warm colors that reminds a day full of joy in Summer.




Summer Fun Square Paper Pack with bonus multicolored paper
Square and Textured papers to include in your collection and as part of the Summer Fun. Happy warm colors that reminds a day full of joy in Summer. Includes: 6 Square and Textured Papers
1 Bonus Multicolored Paper.


Summer Fun Patterned Paper Pack Patterned and Textured papers to include in your collection and as part of the Summer Fun. Happy warm colors that reminds a day full of joy in Summer. With flowers and swirls to celebrate the Summer.

This is my first layout with the kit, and YES!! those are some of the many elements that are included in the kit. The journal says, I could say a thousand things about you, how smart you are, how funny, how you take care of me and make me laugh all the time, how you ask for Daddy when he is not home, but I will say just one thing...
You are BEAUTIFUL
Isn't she???


And I thank you for don't forget about me, I still here and I am coming with more, oh! I almost forget I have been tagged, twice, so I will answer soon, LOL, and now for the FREEBIE!!

An Add-on for my kit Summer Fun, Includes 1 patterned and textured paper, one bow and one chipboard frame, If you download please leave a little love, and Enjoy!!

Special thanks to Kim B's designs, Scrapgirls and Cindy Doerkensen.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic freebie to go with your GORGEOUS new stuff!!! Love the cute layouts of your darling little girl!

Kimberly said...

Thank you very much. Very pretty :)

Kim B said...

LOL- GORGEOUS freebie girl and that kit is just so pretty!
Toooting through
HUGS
ME

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.

Nani said...

The colors and the summery feel to this kit are just FANTASTIC! Thanks for the great freebie too!

Darlene Haughin said...

Hi Luisa! What a terrific new kit you have. I just tagged you on my blog (check out my 5/29/08 post). Don't worry, it's a quick one.
Hugs! Darlene

Darlene Haughin said...

Great new kit, Luisa! I just tagged you on my blog (check 5/29/08 post). Don't worry, it's a quick one. Hugs, Darlene!

Shannon said...

Stopping by in the DSO Blog train. Love the LO of your daughter - she is beautiful! Great job on the new kit!

raniabel said...

lovely stuff thanks so much for sharing

raniabel