Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Moonlight elements and Freebie!!

Hello there!!



Today is all about good news!!

First, Thanks for all the answers to the CT call, love that you want to participate, you can still sending us your links and bio until April 10Th, we will choose 3 of you to be our CT April 11Th, right before I am going to vacation!!, Oh, my vacation are to celebrate my bday, so I am all excited!!, lol.


And I want to share a layout with you, This one is for the Easter Hunt, what you think, Is she having fun???, lol, she had play with that basket for days and with the empty eggs, she takes the purples and pinks for me, the greens for Daddy and the yellows and oranges for grandma, she has been to busy, oh, she hadn't touch her toys, lol. If you want to leave some love on my layout you can do it here.


Finally I have in the store the Elements for Moonlight, I started and couldn't stop making them so I made a little more than I was expected, so I put them in two packages. Was so much fun to make them so I hope you have to much fun when you use them. And they are in Sale right now, for the first week in the store so check them out.



And now More Good News, you know how you had to do all the challenges to get the mega kit, well you can now download every day a part of the mega without have to wait until the end of the month, you just have to go every day to the Forum at DSO and you'll find the link for the download in one of the stores of the designers, the link for the first day was for Darlene and this is her contribution to the kit. One day you will find the papers and another day you find the elements, it's so exciting!!, You can still do the challenges and you will receive the prizes for each challenge, but for the mega you just have to download a part everyday!!


But remember the link is only good for 1 day, the next day you will have another download in another store and well you can go now to the forum and get the link to the store of Fishinmom, because today is part of her contribution what is a freebie, click the pic to get going and Enjoy!!


3 comments:

Darlene Haughin said...

Hey Luisa! Love the elements pack - gorgeous colors. Good luck on your CT call!

Unknown said...

Great stuff Luisa!!! Such a cute LO! And I love the new elements!!

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for the elements!!! I appreciate you making them

I just bought them and the paper packs. :) Can't wait to play with them!