Friday, March 28, 2008

SALE, CT call and Freebie


Hello my wonderful friends!!


Well where to start, hmmm I know that's taking me a long time to post but hey I only post if I have a freebie, lol, ok, ok, today I have one too, but I have many news for you too!!


First, I am having a SALE, 35% off almost everything in my store, you have to check it out, if you have been drooling over one of my kits, hehe well If you wanted, now it's the perfect time to get it, because this weekend ONLY my store it's in SALE, go ahead, get comfy, check my products and get them, cause they are cool!!









I wanted share with you some of the layouts made with my kit Egg Hunt Fun, this first one was made for Andrea, love this girl, she makes always beautiful layouts, well this one is her little Daugther, love the way that she cut the papers to make word art, great job girl!!

Everything that Andrea used in this layout is from my kit Egg Hunt Fun.

And this is my layout, lol, This is my daughter holding the Happy Easter sign, lol, I really enjoyed making this layout, I used different techniques, that I had learned watching other layouts in the gallery at DSO, really beautiful work over there, you can leave some love to my layout here.




Everything used in this layout is from Egg Hunt Fun Kit and Egg Hunt Fun tags.


And I been wanting a CT for long time and finally my time is here, I am making my first CT call, together with my friend Tina Sudweeks want to get 3 people to make layouts for both of us, don't get scared, lol, we got together wanting the same thing but any of us produce very often, so you will have time in between kits and we won't get you overwhelmed with work, you will have access to the kits we have in the store and any new kit we produce while you are in the team. So if you are interested you can answer to join.our.ct@gmail.com, we will check every e mail and we'll choose 3 of you.

To Robyn, yes! I will have a set of elements some time over the weekend for the Moonlight kit, Thanks for ask.
Now for the freebie, had you noticed every post is getting longer, lol, Another add-on for the kit Daydream, go now and get it in the store is in SALE!!, what else can you ask for??!! DayDream Shakers, pretty!, hope you like them, please leave a comment and Enjoy!!



7 comments:

Tina said...

What a great sale girl! So excited to be doing a CT call with you!!! You are such a sweetheart!

Nikki said...

Good luck on ya'll CT call, Luisa! Hope you and Tina get some awesome ladies! :)

Love Daydream - so pretty!

Unknown said...

Love those moonlight papers too!
and good luck with your call!

DigiLover said...

TOOT TOOT!!! good luck with your call - I'm sure you'll have heaps of ladies jumping at the chance to join you and Tina.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your sale Luisa. I took advantage of it and now have several nice kits of yours. :)

I didn't get the Moonlight papers yet but will wait for the element pack. Please don't feel a rush to make the elements as with a daughter and hubby you'll want your weekend for them. :) I'll keep checking your store. Those papers remind me of the Lunesta ads with that beautiful Luna moth flying around making people go to sleep, LOL.

Thank you for the lovely freebie and good luck with the CT call. I would apply but don't have my blog ready yet nor enough LO's in my 1 gallery. :)

Unknown said...

Just passing thru on the DSO blog train....Good luck with your CT call, I'm sure you will get some excellent team members as you both do terrific work!

Veelana said...

WOW - those shakers are awesome! Good luck with your CT call :-)