Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Egg Hunt Fun Kit and Joys of Spring Freebie

Wednesday!!


Humpday hunnies!!, but before the freebie, I want to show you the new kit....

EGG HUNT FUN

Spring is here! And is not better way to celebrate than with lots of fun colors and elements. This kit will help you to put away the winter blues and spring into the new season. Includes Bunnies, Birdies, flowers and Eggs to match the Season.

You can get it Right now, but only at DSO and it's in SALE for a limited time, you can get it here

Here is the preview for the papers, includes 19 textured papers!!

And this is the preview for the elements, 52 elements in total!!

Now the freebie, if you have been in my blog for long, you now I have been doing the month color challenge for DSO since November and well, this month won't be the exception, love those colors, they really inspire me, Thanks Kim, you always choose such great swatches to work with!!

If you download please leave a comment, love to read what you say and now Enjoy!!

Download Expired, soon in the store, check my products at DSO.


Special thanks to Kim B's designs, Scrapgirls, Studio Ra, and Shannon Farhnbach

10 comments:

Darlene Haughin said...

Oh, those are awesome colors for the challenge - looks great! Beautiful new kit, too. :)

LouCeeCreations said...

Love your joys of spring Lisa, and the egg hunt Fun kit is divine. hugs from the DSO blog train......

Kerri said...

You've reminded me, I still have Kim's Challenge to do. Now I have the tools, off I go!
Love your Egg Hunt kit, nice bright and cheery colours!
Take care
Hugs
Kerri

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Will have to check out that egg hunt - fabulous kit!! Thanks for sharing your goodies!! Love them!! Riding the DSO blog train!! :)

Unknown said...

Great stuff girl!!!! LOVE the freebie! You rock!

Jeanet said...

I love the flowers. I so long for summer and this is like getting a little preview. Thank you

Anonymous said...

thanks for the Joys of Spring kit. I too love these colors, they are some of my favorites

Anonymous said...

beautiful kit - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much

Lots of luv

Chris

Anonymous said...

love the kit, thanks heaps for sharing.