Friday, March 7, 2008

LO's Freebie and News!!

Hello Dear friends!!


I know I have been away from my blog and you don't imagine how I have missed to come here. But sometimes life just get in the way and with a little one so active as is mine sometimes I don't find any time available to come to the pc and design, besides the little time left to little inspiration for me, can't find the time to do all what I want or need to do...
I want to share with you a couple of layouts that I had create in the past days, of course have to be about my little angel, who else??, LOL
The first one, is about an Enchanted Princess, dancing in the flowers of an enchanted garden, love this lo, is my first extraction, and love the way that she is dancing, haha, isn't she the cutest???, LOL I think so!!
Credits: Elements Enchanted Forest Chaos Lounge, secret garden paper chaos Lounge and Scrapgirls distressed chipboard.
And in this other one I extract some pictures from when my DD was a baby, she got that computer for a gift and she danced and played with for long time, I am loving the extractions now so you will be seeing them in my lo very often, and this lo is made with LPand3dogs, Beautiful Bloom, new at the store, and how it name say it, REALLY BEAUTIFUL, love the flowers and elements of this kit.
Also I want to tell you the news about DSO, first we have a NEW Designer, her name is Nikki and she has already her first kit in the store, please check it out and Welcome her to the Design Team at DSO.
Don't forget about the chat at DSO Scrap 'N Chat on Monday, March 10 at 9:00 pm Eastern Time! I hope I can see you there!!, the chats at DSO are always so much fun, please give yourself a little time and come over!! You will receive a posting bonus just for attend the chat.
And the last but not least DSO now it's accepting money orders, so if you don't like pay pal or you can't use it for any reason now you have another option to get your favorite kits for your favorites designers, LOL.
And my last lo for today This is my backyard for yesterday, well we have about the craziest weather, LOL, we had an advise of snow and little while after we were having this!!, Those pictures were taken in a lapse of 20 minutes and you can see how in just that short period of time weather went for "normal" to reaaaally cold, my neighbors were playing outside to slide in the snow, LOL, we just keep warm inside taking pictures, and Alysa keeps repeating Oh! No! The Slide!!, haha she probably taught that she couldn't use it any more, LOL
And if you want to know about crazy, let me tell you that today we have nice weather even with the melting ice, just now at night is coooooold again, LOL. I used my Princess kit to make this lo, as you can see this kit is very versatile and can be used in a lot of ways, and you can find it at my store just like my other products.
OK, ok if you get all the way up here again you deserve another freebie, here you have journal tags, not many maybe I can make some more for you, what we really need right now is an alphabet and more ideas of what else we can include in the Floral Kit, oh this include a button too, but not include the ribbon tie, but you can still get it at the bottom of the blog, LOL in a past post. Please enjoy your freebie, have a great weekend and leave a little comment if you download, love All the comments that you let me and I really appreciate you take the little time to say something.

Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake and Scrapgirls for the actions.

5 comments:

Darlene Haughin said...

Luisa, you are the extraction queen! Thanks for sharing the fun freebie. :)

LouCeeCreations said...

Morning Luisa, just stopping by on the dSO blog train....
great little freebie.

Happyjen said...

Great Lo's u made, Gee Texas weather really is weird ...lol
Great freebie, thank you.

Ausjen

Wendy said...

Loved the layouts, cute!! Just keep that snow up there with you as we down here in South Texas are enjoying our beautiful weather, lol...Saw a hummingbird yesterday so spring is here!!

verabear said...

I love your layouts. thanks for sharing. Do you have any referrals for extraction tutorials?