Monday, March 17, 2008

Are you wearing Green??




Lol, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!, Are you celebrating??, well, if you are take lots of pictures!!






Where to start....



Ok I have a new kit in the store, SUNSET, well it's a mini, but I love the colors and designs and it's very appropriate for spring and summer evening pictures, it's in Sale right now, but for a limited time only, you can get it here


And we have a new Designer at DSO!!, Please welcome Sophia Starducci, It's gonna be great to work with you!!, You can check her products here.

And I will be adding my Easter kit to the store some time this week, can't believe is Easter time already, I am preparing a little Easter Hunt for Alysa, I already have some eggs, her basket, her dress, some candy and some toys, I want to do it outside, lol, last year I have to prepare everything inside because was raining and it looks like this year will be the same, I have to find better spots to hide the eggs, since she is older and wiser, lol.


Easter Hunt Fun is the name of the new kit, and it includes 19 textured papers and 52 elements!!, of course not all are shown in the preview, I will be adding more previews here as soon as the kit pass quality.


Did you made a lo already about St Patrick's Day, I made this one that I wanted to share with you, my hubby, red hair, Irish blood and so lucky, He is My Pot of Gold. This page was made with the papers and elements from my part on the March Mega Kit from DSO.




Here is my contribution to this month mega kit.
And remember that to get this month's mega kit you have to do all the challenges for march, you will be happy if you do, because this kit is amazing with the collaboration of all the DSO Designers, Fairies and Pixies. For more information go here.
And now for the Freebie, yes! I have a Freebie for you, MORE TAPE, now to celebrate the day!!
Please leave a message if you download and enjoy!!


Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake.

3 comments:

Kim B said...

haha- can't wear green- LOL
Makes me look ILL- but I sure love it in my house at the moment!
GREAT freebie girl and that Easter kit of yours is just GORGEOUS!! I love those birds!!!!
Toot tooot-ing through
((HUGS))

Unknown said...

Passin' thru on the DSO blog train.....I miss the egg hunts with my children, but now I get to watch my grandchildren hunt :) ! Nice LO and lovely kits. I am almost finished with the challenges at DSO, one more to go!

Beth said...

Ok... I have to say: that Easter Egg Hunt kit you have is just SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!! Hope ya had fun on St. Patty's Day. (You're married to your own Irishman after all!)