Sunday, November 16, 2008

Layouts and Freebie

Hi there!

Life has been a little crazy over here, but I still managed to complete two layouts and a freebie for you, LOL.


Also I re-opened my store today and everything is 20% off for the whole week.


I want to show you my new layouts, for this one I used a paper for my LIL CHIC Solids and the word art is Words for you by Kim B's Designs.


And the second one I made it today, with the kit Thank You from Kim B's Designs, I toned the photo sepia, I never did that before because I didn't knew how to do it, and the other day I taught that I like to know how to do it, so I open pse and in about 2 minutes I figure out, LOL, then I was why I waited so long to try, dah!





And this qp is going to be posted as a Freebie at Kim B's blog today so just give her time to post and this will be there for you.







And last but not least my freebie, I made the word art to complete my layout and I tought you like to have to, so here it is, please leave a comment and Enjoy!!




Please don't share my freebies, send your friends over my blog to download.

10 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you - what a beautiful word art!

Anonymous said...

Thats a great LO and Luv the wordart, Thank You!!!

Peggie said...

Thank you for this wonderful wordart.
I love it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful QP and the darling word art!

Anonymous said...

So true! Thanks so much for sahring this.
Marlin

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the LOVELY WA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love this word art! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely word art! Your layout is gorgeous!

cjpeterson38 said...

Ain't that the truth. Thanks so much!

Susie said...

This is so true!! Thank you for sharing!