Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Products and a Freebie

I have two new products in the store, to complete LIL CHIC collection.
The first one is LIL CHIC Elements


This element pack includes 25 beautiful elements for you to create wonderful layouts and cards, combine them with the line of LIL CHIC papers and alphabet to get a great look, or include them as a great addition to your digi scrap supplies.


LIL CHIC Alphabet


Beautiful chipboard alphabet to complement LIL CHIC papers and elements, or as a Great addition to your supplies. Wonderful patterned designs in easy to match colors.

And don't forget the papers
Solids

Patterned


I got a layout done today, this is my family, my DH, DD and me.



And I have a Freebie for you, made using LIL CHIC collection a Quick Page especially for you!!
Please leave a message if you download and show me your layouts, I love to see your creations!! Enjoy!!






Please don't share my files, send your friends here to download.

3 comments:

Mugsy said...

Thanks so much! I love this!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this gorgeous quick page!
Your layout is beautiful.

Unknown said...

just poppin by to say hi before I jump offline to do laundry....
so

HI!!!