Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sale and a Freebie

Long time without blog, have been pretty busy and trying to get back in my feet, well finally I have the time to blog about it.
First of anything I will like to say Thanks so much to the girls that have sent mails and keep communicate with me to find about how I am doing, Thanks to that I am much better now.
I got to say special Thanks to my Friend Kim, Thanks girl for always be there when I need to. And for keep me busy during this time, lol.
Have you check her store lately, she has this fabulous grab bags and they are in sale right now, so hurry and get 'em, All the previews are clickable.







Such a DEAL!!

You can see full reveals in Kim's Blog, and if you get both grab bags you will recieve a wonderful 30 page Brag Book. Hurry beacuse the Sale ends soon.

I made a layout with products from KimB's personal use grab bag, you can get it here, and check this layout, I love it, that's my Daughter at the bottom of the tree.



And had you seen Bunny's Blog, she has this great challenge, where you can win a great alpha, just by creating something crafty with the color swatch, I am doing a paper pack that you can grab at the bottom of this post and you can find more information about the challenge here.And here it is a Paper Pack Freebie for you.


Super Special THANKS to Kim B's Designs!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh it turned out freakin GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep! Gorgeous papers! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 09 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Kim B said...

OOOH girlfriend, those papers are STUNNING! like Bunny said- Feaking GORGEOUS-lol
Glad to see you back on the blog- it keeps us *connected* to see how you are doing-;-)
Thanks a ton my friend and so nice to hear you are feeling better.
MWAH

Anonymous said...

These papers are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for the freebie!

Shannon said...

Great job on the paper pack Luisa! So glad to hear you're feeling better! I'm hoping you get to join us again soon. :)

Peggie said...

These are gorgeous papers. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous papers. Regards from Australia.