Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas QP

Sorry I couldn't post for two days, but I have been so busy, I am trying to decorate Alysa's bedroom, but with so many toys have been impossible, I move most of them out to the bedroom and I call my husband: 'Hey did you see this bedroom floor" and he answer "yes" and I ask him again are you sure? because you won't see the floor again in long time....

Besides that last night I told my husband we have this movie for a long time let's watch it, we got Nacho Libre a couple of months ago and never have time and interest (at the same time) to watch it, so we put the movie on and on man! this is one of the two worse movies that I have ever seen (the other one is the Astronaut Farmer, and it's loooooooong, we have to make some pauses and when finally it finished my husband said "horrible movie let's buried, so we never put it again" hahaha 2 hours of my life completely empty!

I made this Lo, I am trying to put a package for Christmas together I have all the papers already and some elements but I need more, this is in 2004 when we just got married and in our old house, the first Christmas together, so I made it a QP!
This is your freebie, the QP, hope you like it, please leave a comment and enjoy! Link expired
Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake

No comments: