Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Christmas!!

Looking at her face gives me Joy. She is gorgeous, how I got so lucky? I don't know, but I thank God for every minute with her...

This picture is for last year, around this time, what can I say, I just wanted share it with you!


I have issues with my Internet connection, is frustrating every five minutes Internet close down and I have to start everything again, so I couldn't download any of the kits for Christmas, oh well, I will try in another computer.
But since I can't be in the Internet I have a little more time for Photoshop, hahaha this is my try for a Christmas kit, well jut one part of my try... But today I have two freebies, the first one is the second part of my Christmas kit, I include elements, so you can use it right away but I will add more in the next part(s). Link expired

The second freebie is a QP, the same that I use for my little one picture, I hope you enjoy this little gift, please leave a comment...

Special Thanks to Scrap girls, Atomic cupcake, Kimb's designs and Sandra Adamson.

4 comments:

Startingover said...

I had the same problem with my internet connection..turns out it was only my computer in the house doing it..and I was the only direct connect..but anyways after a month of doing that..my computer finally crashed..had to start all over! Hopefully urs wont..but I would back it up just in case! and Thanks for the freebies! Merry Christmas

tracy said...

thank you very much for this lovely papers. happy scrappin' & happy holidays!

Shell said...

Thanks so much for all the freebies. Is the Joy kit still available? Its asking for a password. I used to have the internet disconnecting every 5 mins too & I called my provider, turns out its a setting they have to disconnect you every 5 mins. If this is your problem also they should be able to walk you thru the steps to take that idiotic setting off. Merry Christmas & your daughter is a doll.

Anonymous said...

The file in 4shared is asking for password but I've read all the entries in your blog and somehow, I think I miss the portion of the PW.