Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas QP

I am posting so late today, I had to go shopping and it's cold and rainy, I didn't sleep well last night, so I just wanted come back home...

Today I made this LO, I need to take pictures of my little one, but since I didn't put a tree this year, I will do it just with the gifts. My husband wanted to put another big tree, but I have to put everything on it and taking care of little hands don't get in trouble and then I have to put it down by myself, I didn't think it was a good idea, I been feeling so tired and well I have to chase a two year old all day, I imagine why...

I made a QP for you and tomorrow I will have more papers to go with the kit, please leave a comment and enjoy!

Link expired

Special Thanks to Scrapgirls, Atomic cupacke, Shannon farhnbach and Kimb's designs...

1 comment: