Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas

Hello everyone!!

Do you have your home ready for Christmas, I finally finished with Christmas shopping, and wrapping all the presents, I had given some already and I am just waiting to be the 25th so I can see the face of my little angel when she open them. The only thing that I am not ready yet is for Christmas meal, my mom is going to help me so I have a relief, I don't think we'll have people this year, so we'll celebrate just the family.

I have no time at all to be in the computer, I have been so busy trying to decorate the house and keeping up with my 2 year old, but today finally could stop a little bit and I have a freebie for you, following with the Christmas kit, I made more papers and I made some bows, my husband keep telling me that this looks like wrapping paper so I consider you'll like to wrap your lay outs, I really hope you like it, please tell me what you think, and what you think should come next, Enjoy!

Link expired
Special Thanks to Scrapgirls, Kim's designs and Sandra Adamson.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! It's beautiful. Have a Happy Holiday!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Your work is very beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!