Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Best News and a Freebie

I am so happy to tell you the Big news...



Ok there we go...


I am a Designer at DSO!


Everything have been so wonderful, the team is amazing! All the girls have been so nice, I am so glad to be there, I have so much Fun! common please visit DSO and find out what is new!



And I have my first kit in the store, it's called Princess and is huge! lots of color, papers and elements, and is in sale the for limited time so you can get it in my store.


With the Princess Kit you can use it for lots of layouts for a Princess at any age, so don't hesitate go get it to Here



And I have a layout that I want to share with you, this is my little girl she enjoys every single minute of the day, and she finds joy in any simple activity, She gives me joy and we enjoy every moment... The papers, elements and alpha are all part of the Princess Kit.






Now for the Freebie!

Today I have a template for you, I create this template from my layout, I hope you like it, you know what to do, Lol.


Sorry, download expired

8 comments:

Kerri said...

hi luisa,
congratulations on being the new designer at DSO. Love the look of your new kit, and your daughter is a darling, to say the least!
Kerri

Unknown said...

just running thru from the DSO Blog Train!

oh, I blogged YOU today!
:0)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the lovely template! Welcome to DSO! They are a great bunch of ladies there!

Unknown said...

Hi Luisa,
Congrats on being a new designer at DSO! Your LO is beautiful as is your kit. Thank you for the template :)

Anonymous said...

Your kit looks great! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your joining DSO!!!! It's one of my fav sites :-).
I'm looking forward to your kits and designs, I explored your blog and like what I see. Thanks for the freebies!!!!!
Are all of the Christmas and older papers expired? I tried to download a few of them and get a password request from 4Shared.

Shannon said...

Welcome to DSO - glad you joined the gang!

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!