Friday, January 25, 2008

Princess Kit, Floral kit freebie

Hello

I want to share with you this layout that I made yesterday, the one in the pictures is my dog, I talked to you about him before and I saw this Beautiful kit form my friend Kim, Forgotten not and really wanted to made something special, I really like the way that this come out, oh and the kit is in sale at DSO, for limited time so be sure to get it...

Did you check already my Princess Kit, it's the perfect kit to scrap that Princess in your life, and is in sale right now at DSO, it is huge the elements are not all shown in the preview and is already cramped, so you are going to get a fabulous deal with this kit and works for so many layouts because of the big variety of papers and elements. And I have a freebie for you, I thought that since we have long time without a kit on the blog, lets make one now and I been wanting introduce those colors, I really like the way they are coming out, so this one is the first part and we'll have more in the next posts, I have already more papers and I am working in the elements right now, please leave a comment if you download and enjoy!

Download Expired soon in MY STORE

Special thanks to Studio Ra and Scrapgirls.

9 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Luisa, sweetie just thought you'd like to know your blog link on the dso blog train goes straight to your for shared, but thankyou for the lovely papers anyway and I'm glad you are enjoying yourself xx

LouCeeCreations said...

Luisa, sweetie just thought you'd like to know your blog link on the dso blog train goes straight to your for shared, but thankyou for the lovely papers anyway and I'm glad you are enjoying yourself xx

Darlene Haughin said...

Hi Luisa! Hey - next time leave your addy on the DSO blog train. :) I, being a resourceful woman, found you anyhow. LOL! I love your new Princess kit and the layout you made with Kim's new kit is really pretty (I'm a big dog lover!). Have a great weekened, hun!

Unknown said...

Passin' thru on the DSO blog train.
Hi Luisa, Your layout using Kim's new kit is gorgeous. Thank you for the lovely papers.

Oase said...

Bloggin on thur the DSO train. Your new kit is very very pretty. I love your doggie layout, the doggie is so darn cute

Shannon said...

Passin through on the blog train! :) Love the LOs and thanks for the freebie! :)

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

Pulling in from the DSO Blog Train, stopping to shout a huge hello.Fricking awesome LO and many hugs for the lost.!!!! TYVM much the papers.
Have a great weekend, Hugs Kat

Veelana said...

Choo-choo!
Congratulations on becoming a DSO Designer - I don't think I said that yet :-)
Your new kit looks really sweet!

Lynn said...

Soooo cute...thanks