Monday, January 28, 2008

Two new products in the store and floral freebie!

Hello!




omg! I had a rough weekend and my little princess was sick and I was sick with a cold so was a hell of a weekend I spent my Sunday laying on the couch with fever and a box of Kleenex besides me, my poor little one was very sick Saturday, but finally she is feeling better today, that is the most important thing for me!




Got to tell you we have a new designer at DSO, her name is Tina, please welcome her and check out because she already has a kit in the store you can see it here.
And we have a scrap and chat tonight @ 9:00 pm Eastern Time. The posting gift is beautiful and you can check it here



And I added two new products in the store, the first one is my kit for valentines, My Loving Valentine, this kit is a little contemporary, includes the traditional pink but also new fun colors to scrap those memorable momentous, those special occasions or simply the day by day, includes 14 papers in such fun designs and a bunch of elements to make it easy to scrap anything, includes a chipboard alpha too. It's only available at DSO and is in sale right now.
And you can get a better look of the papers here

Also I added, Basic Bright Papers, this is a paper pack that includes 36 papers that is 6 colors x 6 designs, this is a basic for your scrap supplies and it's also in sale.

And the second part of the floral kit, the basic papers hope you have lots of fun with them, Happy scrapping, and don't forget to leave a comment...

Download Expired soon in MY STORE
Spacial thanks to Scrapgirls and Studio Ra.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Choo Choo - the blog train is rolling through! Sorry to hear you and the baby weren't feeling well this weekend! The cooties have definitely been making the rounds! Thanks for part 2 of the freebie - I'll blog about it tomorrow.

LouCeeCreations said...

toot toot, blog train rollin along.... hope you both are feeling better and your valentine kits looking awesome, leavin some love

Kim B said...

Oh Luisa-hoping you are ALL feeling better! AWESOME Valentines kit!! LOVE the colours!!
Choo choooing through on the train and sending morning hugs

Sitha said...

Merci beaucoup, Luisa. Love the colors very much.