Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year and Freebie

Happy New Year!!, oh! my God so many things has happened since my last post.

The first one, Christmas was incredible, see my little angel face opening the gifts and how much she has played with them since...
I had good gifts myself, my DH got me the first two seasons of House so now I must to have a Marathon of House soon, he also got me a necklace and earrings they are beautiful!!, ok ok together with other things.
My little one got a farm, a garage, animals, a throne, candy land game, sit and spin, a baby doll, a Barbie, Barbie's car, Tickle me Elmo, a toy lap top, a princess cd player, books for her story reader, Mickey Mouse clubhouse, etc...
And next week we'll be receiving her oun club house that Daddy got for her because she want a slide, I will post some pics as soon as will be here.

And while Alysa is playing I got some work myself, I am translating a book, the Title is An ordinary woman and her extraordinary God from virginia Smither. I had read it and I love it, that's basically why you don't see me too much for here any more...

Today I dedicate all my day to put together this kit, it is for DSO January colour challenge, hosted for Kim b. I will love to read what you think, remember I take my time to make this and I will like you take a little time as you download to leave a comment. Enjoy!
Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake, Scrapgirls, Thaty Borges designs and Ephimeral Victorian

8 comments:

Kim B said...

WOW- girl those papers are just AWESOME!!!! Love love how you used the flower as an element and on the paper patterns too!! GREAT GREAT JOB!!
MWAH

me said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this FANTISTIC mini!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a very pretty kit. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

This are wondervol .Thanks

Anonymous said...

Fantastic kit, and the papers are wonderful, I love the patterns. :) Thanks so much for sharing them with us and best wishes. :O)

Sharon said...

This is awesome! Thank you so much.

Shell said...

Thanks so much love your papers. Normally I would run from patterns but this is a new year & Im up for trying new things lol besides theyre great.