Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Floral kit 3rd part

How are you over there?

We had lots of wind today actually a big fire in Denton and temperature is crazy, tomorrow is suppose to be better but with storms tomorrow night, I hate storms.

I want to share with you a couple of layouts from my new kit My Loving Valentine, that is in sale right now and is only available at DSO and you can check it here.


The first layout is from my DD, you remember I told you my DH got a clubhouse for her, well we put it together and as soon as she noticed the slide she was jumping saying yuppie, and weeeee!, she was so happy, we had to take her to play as soon as was finished. She had so much fun climbing, running and sliding. And here some pics of her, the left one she is sliding in her belly and the right one she is going through the tunnel.


Did you attend the chat? Well let me tell you, at DSO we have fun, I had to leave because Alysa got sick again, but the time that I was there I was LMAO.

I made my layout with the template from the chat (Thanks Lynn), this is a pic of my newest bamboo, I sent my DH for cold medicine because I still needed and when he came back he got this one with him... It's sooooo cute, the little bamboo in a heart shape, well actually two bamboos. I love bamboos and he knows that, he is such a great guy!, he is always taking care of me and making me feel special.



And last but no least THE FREEBIE, more papers I know you are waiting for the elements, but for make a nice kit we need variety in papers so you have more here!, I hope you like them and please leave a comment, I love to read what you think!


Download Expired Soon in MY STORE

Special thanks to Scrapgirls and Studio Ra.

10 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Hi Luisa, hope yoer little girls is better.
I sent my DH out just after i got back from hospital, (I had a cesearean) with my first baby to buy groceries, we had not a thing in the house to eat, he came back with an album for the baby pics, totally forgot about the food lol!

Unknown said...

Your DD is one of the cutest little monkeys I have ever seen! lol... My monkeys were cute, when they were little but now they are just mean. hahahah!!! I hope she feels better soon, I swear. Nothing feels worse to a parent then not being able to "make it better".

{{hugs}} this morning girl. Just riding the dso blog train enjoyin some coffee. LOL...

Robin L said...

wow great los! Your kits are so pretty.

Karen Lambert said...

Beautiful dots. I love to use dots in backgrounds so Thank you very much

Oase said...

Driving by on the DSO Blog train. Your valentine kit is gorgeous and so is your daughter, she is just adorable. Kids are just so much fun when they get a new thing to play with.

Anonymous said...

Your polka dots are so pretty! I'm gonna have to search for parts one and two of the kit! I love your lovin' kit also, bummed I missed it on preshare! Love the hearts bamboo, my DH is famous for bringing home weird stuff from the store. One time he came home with a bunch of colored lightbulbs. Sigh.
Have a great one and I hope your DD is feeling good today!

Shannon said...

Hope your DD is feeling better! Thanks for part 3. I linked to your blog in my post today.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours, soft and bright! thanks for sharing your work!

Unknown said...

Passin thru on the DSO train! Your little girl is so cute! Hope she feels better soon. Beautiful LO's and papers!

Lynn said...

I love dots....thank you!
Lynn