Friday, February 1, 2008

My store is in sale and Floral kit part 4 Freebie

Hi ladies!!

I want to share with you a layout of my little sweetheart, she is such a cutie, this is the day that she was 6 months old, and for this layout I use My Loving Valentine Kit.BTW, I am having a sale at my store! Right now you can save 30% in any of my products, but you have to hurry because this sale ends Sunday and some of the products come back to their original price. And remember my products are only available at DSO, you can't find them anywhere else.


And now (and because it's sooo late and I am sleepy) this is the Floral Freebie 4th part, remember to leave a comment and Enjoy!
Download expired, soon in MY STORE
Special Thanks to Studio Ra.

9 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

A beautiful LO of a beautiful girl... And pretty papers too x

Oase said...

Driving thur on the DSO Blog train.
Luisa your daughter is beautiful. Your kit is also beautiful. I hope you get a great nights sleep.

Shannon said...

Choo Choo - coming through on the Blog Train! :) Your daughter is sooo cute! Great LO! Thanks for the papers too! Have a great weekend. :)

Shannon said...

Grrr - I just typed a message and blogger choked trying to post it!!! Anyhow - stopping by on the DSO Blog ChooChoo. :) Your daughter is sooo cute - great LO! Have a fabulous weekend!

Unknown said...

love your pretty kits Luisa! That paper with the coloured hearts all over it reminds me of fairy bread (which is a kids party food - not sure if you guys have it over there!) Makes me happy just looking at it!

Anonymous said...

I want to leave a thank you for leaving the links open for us that for one reason (valid or invalid) or another we cannot get on line to look at your blog daily. We go on vacation, we get sick, we have busy days or no Internet connection. But be assured by being so generous we do return as soon as we can. I do love your paper pack your offering and try to visit daily. Thank you again.

scrapginnie said...

I left a fairly long thank you and it has since disappeared. Maybe it will show up later. If not, I will try again later.

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your nice blog and these beautiful papers. I am having fun downloading them now and am looking forward to what I know will be great elements. I also enjoyed seeing your beautiful daughter. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.