Tuesday, February 19, 2008

About challenges and Freebies!!

Hello!!

I want to share with you my lo for the colour challenge at DSO, the papers and elements are from Bunny's participation of the challenge, The picture is my wedding flowers, I loooove red roses, so I wanted them for my wedding and I wasn't wrong, they looked georgeous, gotta say Thanks to the girl that prepared them, geez I don't remember her name, LOL, sorry....



And you know that if you complete all the challenges for this mont at DSO, you'll get this mega kit, from Valentines, it's HUGE and BEAUTIFUL, with the participation of the designers at DSO and the fairies. But for get it you have to go to DSO and complete all the challenges for the month of February and you still get the participation prize for each one that you complete, How that sounds??, GREAT!! Well go to DSO and have fun!





And now for the freebie, I told you I wasn't going to take so long in post again and here I am, with the Elements second part of the Floral kit. Tell me what you think and what else you will like to see in this kit, I read all your comments, thank you for take the time to say thanks and please don't share those files, send your friends the link to my blog, so they can come to visit and ENJOY your freebie. Please if you have layouts with my freebies I love to see them please send the link to your gallery to my email.




Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake and Sandra Adamson.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the entire kit. Thanks so much for sharing. Perhaps some tags or journaling mats would be nice to add to the kit.

Kim B said...

Love those FRAMES!!!! And your flowers are GORGEOUS!! Saw it in the gallery and man they are really stunning!!!
I need to pull out some of my pics too-hahahah.
Sending hugs
ME

Anonymous said...

Chugga Chugga!!! passing through on the DSO train - toot!! toot!!

you've done a fantastic job with Bunny's kit - really pretty LO - I love red roses too!!!

love the addition to your kit!!!

Anonymous said...

great freebie - thanks!!

EMEEGEE said...

I wanted to say that I think Floral is so lovely, and I'm grateful for this freebie!! The frayed edges of the ribbons are adorable. The color combination is fabulous, and I can't ever get enough "bling." :-)