Saturday, February 16, 2008

My late posts with Freebie

Tomorrow is the last day of my sale at DSO, my products are 50% off, it's a great sale and let me tell you if you hadn't see my products you are missing something, The Princess Kit, is huge and is perfect for those little princeses in your life and the big ones too, and if you hadn't scrapped your pics for valentines My Loving Valentines Kit, is perfect for that, with a contemporary touch, you will love!, so go to DSO an check them out, last day last opportunity to get them 50 % Off!








And now for the Freebie





First part of the elements sixth part of the Floral Kit, I hope you enjoy this part too, sorry that had take me too long to post this next part, I will try that the next part will be here a lot sooner, Lol. Please leave a message if you download and enjoy!


Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake, Shannon Farnbach, Cindy Doerkesen and Sue Chastain.

Sorry link fixed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was excited to get more to your beautiful kit, but the link for these elements leads to the 5th part paper pack :( I'll come back again. Thanks for sharing your creativity!!!!!!!!!!

Veelana said...

Very pretty elements pack!
DSO blogtrain coming thru!

Sharon said...

Thank you very much :)