Saturday, February 9, 2008

Celebrating Valentines



Come to celebrate Valentines with me at DSO, I am having my Biggest Sale untill now, My products are 50 % Off from February 10 to 17, so hurry if you have been wanting any of my kits in the store, this is the BEST time to get it, don't miss it!, You can get them here.

I want to share with you my LO, this is the first lo that I made with my Floral Kit, this picture was taken in the Japanese Gardens when I was pregnant with my litle Baby Girl, you really can feel the tranquility of this place, it is beautiful and I love to go over there. Also there is a little sneak peek at the first package of elements.

And I made a QP for you, I will be posting elements very soon, so check back and here is your freebie, please leave a comment and enjoy!

Special Thanks to Royana Fristchman, Sue Chastain and Cindy Doerksen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this QP.