Monday, February 4, 2008

About challenges and Freebie Floral part 5th

Hello, Hello, Hello!!

Last night we had a storm, it wakes me up, and I closed my eyes and still seeing the lightening, I don't know what time was, I don't even move from my place on the bed, I sleep closer to the window, so I am always facing that way, however hubby was here and the noise of the storm and the rain blended with his snoring so I come back to sleep, hehehe...



Did you check out all the challenges at DSO, and did you check out the HUGE mega kit for this month (check it out), and do you know that you can have it just by doing all the challenges!, now that's a Deal!

I am getting ready for play are your ready?, come to play with us at DSO





Also Kim just take out her new Designers Surprise Kit Bag 6, I already have it and is packed of goodies, you can get it here.

And please check out my store too, you can do it here.

My loving valentine is still in sale so go and get it here



And now for the freebie, more papers about the last ones, next thing will be elements, but be sure to get them because I will take the others out for the weekend, so please enjoy and leave a message if you download.







Download Expired
Special thanks to Studio Ra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Stopping by on the DSO blog train. Beautiful papers! I understand about the husband snoring LOL!!

Kim B said...

OOOH those are sooo PRETTY! I'm lucky my hubby doesn't snore that much hahaha- only when he's had a few drinks and lands up on his back! But then nothing an elbow in the side can't cure- ROTF!
TOOT TOOOOTing through on the train!
And girl I LOVE your Valentines kit!
It's AWESOME!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Thank you. These papers are so pretty