Friday, November 2, 2007

Classy Papers 3 and Freebie

Another Late Post
Well I spent the day with my hubby, he got home with another laptop that he got this morning in sale, so I got it, and now each of us have a desk top and a laptop, let's say that we have a big house, two offices on it, and much space for wireless Internet (please don't say that we are geeks hahaha) and then we went to have lunch, for groceries and some other shopping, after that we went alone for a nice dinner at the Italian restaurant, then to watch a movie and now to post, it was a nice day.


I want to share with you another layout from Alysa's birthday, papers and elements for my kit Autumn. And now for the freebie, more papers and there are more for come, please leave a message and enjoy!
Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake and Scrapgirls!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com