Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Here is how my home look for thanksgiving, we celebrate today since my husband will be working in the FD tomorrow and we won't see him :( . Dinner was really good and right now my husband and my little Princess are sleeping, so I got time to make two LO and post. This is my formal living and dinning, and for the LO I used my Autumn Kit....
I hadn't time to really make a bunch of LO and I love this kit I know I can use it for some many pictures that I have already, I just need more time

And from Autumn Kit I have a freebie for you, it's an add-on of the Kit, hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Thanksgiving day!

Download expired

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the lovely sampler!!!!