Thursday, November 29, 2007

Solids Freebie

I want to show you my LO for the colour challenge, I made everything myself, and I will be posting every piece for you...I wanted post a quick page, did you noticed I had never post one? OK, well I find some tutorials to do QP, but I am using PSE 5 and couldn't so if you know how to do it, please send me an e-mail, and I promes I will be posting QPs too.

I have a package of solids that I made for the challenge and I still having more pieces to go with, please, please, please leave a comment, and look I don't like to beg, but this take a lot of work and I will like a little thank you....

And check Kim challenge I am getting prepared for December as soon as she post it, hehehe.
Enjoy!!
Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors. Thanks for sharing

Inma said...

Terrific solids, thanks so much for sharing them. :)

Best wishes. :O)