Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dreams are free, so free your Dreams

For real, I can not stop using my new kit, hehehe had you noticed?, and in more layouts I have, the more I want, and with that comes (of course) new freebies for you...

This picture was taken in spring, April to be exact in a Japanese Garden, I love this place, was the first place that my hubby and I went when we just met, so from then every year we go, and I love to see the fish, and the plants and I love the tranquility that you not always can feel in the city, It's getting a tradition, this year we went with my cousin, her husband and her little girl (I will talk to you more about them later), for now I share with you my LO.... And now to the freebie, the word art for my LO, I love this!!
Please leave a comment and Enjoy!

I love to see what you create with my freebies....

Special Thanks to Scrap girls.


P.S. I don't know what happened to the link to Classy Elements, but it's fix know..

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Kim B said...

OOOH- leaving a bit of *love* on this LO- LOVE IT!! it's truely beautiful!!
Hugs