Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's That Snow

It's snowing in Thanksgiving day, today it have been really cold and we had the first snow of the year, an even that I been all day at front of the computer, I couldn't finish anything.

I want to comment about the messages on 4 share...


MemoryKeeper
I love this freebie, and yur house is gorgeous. How do you have time to have such a clean house, and scrap...I gave up housecleaning for my ..... addiction! LOL!


hahaha, well first of anything I got to say that I have a rule of no toys allowed in that area, not always it's possible, but at least I try, and you got to see her room, sometimes you can't even walk with toys and books everywhere including bedroom, TV room, mommy's office. It's like a river starting for her bedroom and it finished here at my desk.
And second when and if I can I try very hard to finish really quick my LO, never more than 30 minutes, I don't like to keep very long in something
And thank you for the compliment to my home.



Cynthia
Lovely frame! TY so much. Doesn't time fly when you have a little one!


Yes!! I miss so much when my little one was just a baby and all the precious things that she made, I love to see videos of her from when she was just months old the good thing is that she love to pose for pictures and even act a little for videos, because she loves to see herself on the screen!


I love to read all your comments and every time that you ask a question I will answer, thank you for come back to everyone and special thanks to the ladies that come almost every day I feel that I am getting to know you a little bit.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914, Cynthia, Pattycakes, Vicki (Chickivaney), Fenn, Lea really thank you for leave a little note every time.

I am preparing some yummy stuff for Christmas, maybe a download everyday so be sure to check back and have a wonderful (and cooooold) day!

No comments: