Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update, Layout and Freebie

Today I want to share with you this Layout that I just create, I love it!!, I start this for fun and I don't know how this was becoming an obligation, that is just boring!, so I decide keep it simple, I give you freebies you say thank you or you can comment about them and that will be very nice...

The designing is the complement of two of my passions: scrapbooking and Interior Decorator, so I wanted to make papers and elements without call the a kit just put something together that have something of me, and I put three of my favourite colors together, and the result was fantastic!! I am in love of this!!, I have so much fun creating every paper and every element.... We all are here for fun, at least is how we start, sometimes I just need somebody to remaining to me... LOL.

My hubby does all the time, thanks Dear, I love you.

OK, to the Lay out, finally I decide to call this kit Daydream because really it was that what I was doing, the picture is for my wedding, I was happy then and I am more happy now. It's so special because from that day I feel my real life really start, with a wonderful person that encourages and loves me every single minute of the each single day. I don't know if I am going to post pieces of this kit, since it was created just to have fun, I will worry for that when I finish (if I do) and show you the final result, everything together, but for sure I have the word art for this layout to share with you.
The link is in the image (as usual) please leave a comment and be happy!
Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake, Scrapgirls, LB Creations, Sandra Adamson, Sweet Digiscraps Cindy Doerksen and Bannerwoman Designs...

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com