Friday, September 28, 2007

Alpha Giggles and Laugh


Woow, today I have been working all day long! I almost didn't move from the computer, I am getting ready for the opening of my own store, but I still have lots to do, and very soon I probably make a Ct call, so get ready if you are interested...

Look at this beautiful LO, that Todi create from my Kit Flowers for Friends, it's gorgeous, Thanks for share it.
I am posting the alpha for giggles & laugh, I imagine this kit have to have more than one alpha, if I get at least 45 comments here in the blog and in 4share asking for more alphas I will be posting another one, so comments please




Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the alpha set; it makes a fun complement to the rest of this kit. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the red alpha. A blue one would be great too!?! Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all up to this point!

Terebene said...

Thank you so much for this alpha and the whole kit. I love the colors!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this FAB alpha!!!
Can never have enough alpha's to go with a great kit!!!

Sharon said...

This kit is awesome. I'd love another color alpha too. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

love love love - thank you - awesome!