Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Giggle & Laugh! Freebie


I have a new kit that I am designing, tonight I finish the first part of the papers, they are cute, I don't know how big is going to be because I just started, but I hope make a big kit for you. You know the pattern I'll be posting the kit for pieces, this is the first part, I don't have any idea what come next, but you will have it here tomorrow.
Leave a comment if you download, and tell me what you think and what you like to see in this kit, leave some love and be very happy! Oh and don't forget to giggle and laugh, specially that.
Special thanks to Atomic cupcake.
Download Expired

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colors and all the circles. Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors on the papers! So fun! Looks like a great kit :) thanks so much!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much for the BG's!!!