Sunday, September 30, 2007

Elements 1st part giggle & laugh

Hello everyone,

I have been so busy all weekend, my husband is home and even if he is really supportive with everything I do, he is starting to demand more attention I hope when he gets to come back to normal in his jobs I have more time to design, really all weekend I have been in the computer the minimum only when he is busy and I can accomplish an element for the kit.

Today I have the first part of the elements, I know you are waiting for them: this package includes: 1 tag, 3 buckles, 1 star shaped frame, two buttons, 1 bottle cap, 2 ties with staple and another two frames that looks like carriage. leave a comment and enjoy.

Special Thanks to Royanna Fisherman and scrapgirls.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome kit:)

Donna said...

thanks so much- it looks like it is going to be a great kit!!
Hugs Donna

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the cool elements!!!

Laura in CT said...

Thank you!